Book Projects of the Month: The Year-Long Bundle is the perfect tool to help your students showcase the incredible books they are reading independently or during self-selected reading time.
Students love having the chance to share about their self-selected reading books. If you are in need of the ideal resource to help your students navigate creative book projects with checklists, organizers, and a simple way for you to evaluate, this is the product for you.
Book Projects of the Month includes the following:
• clear directions for easy implementation
• Book Project Slideshows to show students examples of the monthly projects
• 2-project options for students to choose from each month (September-May)
• monthly writing prompts to help students share about their reading
• printable project organizers
• monthly student checklists for project completion
• monthly teacher evaluations
• editable project organizers, checklists, and evaluations
• student work examples
Project Ideas include:
• Character BIO Bags
• Character Trading Cards
• Google Slides Presentations
• Board Games
• Comic Strips
• Poster-sized Book Jackets
• Book Review Flip Books
• Lap Books (Fiction and Nonfiction)
• Children’s Picture Book
• Book Review Poster
• Main Character Sculpture Creation
• Hamburger Flip Book
Your students will love having the opportunity to make choices each month with these engaging book project options.
Also included are GENRE posters for BIG KIDS!
Erin Beers –
Over 75+ four-star review on TPT!