Book Projects of the Month: The Year-Long Bundle is the perfect tool to help your students showcase the incredible books they are reading independently or during self-selected reading time.
Students love having the chance to share about their self-selected reading books. If you are in need of the ideal resource to help your students navigate creative book projects with checklists, organizers, and a simple way for you to evaluate, this is the product for you.
Book Projects of the Month includes the following:
• clear directions for easy implementation
• Book Project Slideshows to show students examples of the monthly projects
• 2-project options for students to choose from each month (September-May)
• monthly writing prompts to help students share about their reading
• printable project organizers
• monthly student checklists for project completion
• monthly teacher evaluations
• editable project organizers, checklists, and evaluations
• student work examples
Project Ideas include:
• Character BIO Bags
• Character Trading Cards
• Google Slides Presentations
• Board Games
• Comic Strips
• Poster-sized Book Jackets
• Book Review Flip Books
• Lap Books (Fiction and Nonfiction)
• Children’s Picture Book
• Book Review Poster
• Main Character Sculpture Creation
• Hamburger Flip Book
Your students will love having the opportunity to make choices each month with these engaging book project options.
Also included are GENRE posters for BIG KIDS!