Random Acts of Kindness is a Valentine’s Day reader’s theater script your middle school students will love! The story involves a group of 6th grade students who come up with a plan to spread some Valentine’s Day cheer at a nearby senior living facility after the school principal challenges them to carry out good deeds and reflect on them in a journal.
This high-interest, realistic fiction reader’s theater will have your students laughing out loud at the thoughts and actions of the cast, while also reflecting on how they can work to make a difference in the lives of other people.
What you receive with your purchase:
– Printable PDF file with script, activities, and answer key.
Reviews and Grade Level Usage:
– Over 100 5-star reviews on TPT
– Mostly used with 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
– “My students had a great time taking part in this reader’s theater! I also really appreciated the additional resources. They were useful in helping my students engage with the text.” -TPT Review
– “It was a cute reader’s theatre! My class was going to use it last year for kindness week and perform for another class, but so many were out with the flu (including me) that plan was thwarted. Hopefully I can use it this year!” -TPT Review