Project Beautify is an Earth Day reader’s theater script your middle school class will love! The students at Lakeland Intermediate have been given the annual Earth Day Challenge. With only recycled materials, they must landscape the front of their school building. They are competing against another school in the district that bends the rules. Who will come out victorious in the challenge? Your readers will only find out at the very end.
This high-interest, realistic fiction reader’s theater will have your students laughing out loud at the thoughts and actions of the cast. They might even be inspired to launch an Earth Day Challenge at your school!
What you receive with your purchase:
– Printable PDF file with script, activities, and answer key.
Reviews and Grade Level Usage:
– Over 65 5-star reviews on TPT
– Mostly used with 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
– “My class this year LOVES readers theater and are always so engaged. This was great! They even asked if we could do something like this at our school.” -TPT Review
– “This is a wonderful resource and I was able to have them do it in the middle of our testing days to keep them practicing and learning!” -TPT Review