This President’s Day reader’s theater theater script has a story your middle school students will love! It follows the students at Caldwell School, who are doing research on significant Americans. They are each responsible for learning as much about their assigned American as they can in order to give a presentation to their peers. One student struggles to find the best-fitting professional attire, and a classmate comes to his rescue. In the end, the presentation goes off without a hitch, and students learn a great deal about two early presidents and how they have come to be celebrated!
This high-interest, realistic fiction reader’s theater will have your students laughing out loud at the thoughts and actions of the cast. Your students won’t realize all of the information they are absorbing with this high-interest passage.
What you receive with your purchase:
– Printable PDF file with script, activities, and answer key.
Reviews and Grade Level Usage:
– Over 30 5-star reviews on TPT
– Mostly used with 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
– “Love, Love, Love all your readers theaters! And so do my reading intervention students!” -TPT Review
– “This whole lesson took us 2-3 days to complete because students enjoyed doing it so much. Parents and students still talk about how much fun they had, and how they still remember what they learned.” -TPT Review