The Cafeteria Catastrophe is an evergreen reader’s theater script your middle school students will love! The Cafeteria Catastrophe is about a student (Clara) who is planning to run for student body president of her school’s student council but makes a bad choice by stealing from the school’s cafeteria which results in a few undesirable consequences.
This high-interest, realistic fiction reader’s theater will have your students laughing out loud at the thoughts and actions of the cast. Your middle school readers will love the chance to transform into the characters and determine what happens to Clara.
What you receive with your purchase:
– Printable PDF file with script, activities, and answer key.
Reviews and Grade Level Usage:
– Over 200 5-star reviews on TPT
– Mostly used with 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
– “My students loved this! They were so engaged the entire time. The vocabulary and comp questions provide understanding and engagement.” -TPT Review
– “I used this resource to help my students with reading fluency. They had a lot of fun pretending to be characters. We also practiced vocabulary words/context clues while reading.” -TPT Review