The St. Patrick’s Day Mystery is a reader’s theater script your middle school students will love! While a group of 6th grade students are participating in St. Patrick’s Day team challenges, a piece of recess equipment goes missing. Students accuse one particular student, but it turns out that the culprit is not one that would ever be suspected.
This high-interest, realistic fiction reader’s theater will have your students laughing out loud at the thoughts and actions of the cast. They will also learn that sometimes we can learn a great deal by making mistakes. A must-have for this green holiday!
What you receive with your purchase:
– Printable PDF file with script, activities, and answer key.
Reviews and Grade Level Usage:
– Over 100 5-star reviews on TPT
– Mostly used with 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
– “This was a fun activity to do for St. Patrick’s Day. The kids enjoyed doing the readers theater and it was easy to use this with standards we teacher from .” -TPT Review
– “This is an amazing resource! I used this with a class of 12 in 4th grade. I drew sticks for choice of roles. We highlighted our lines and practiced reading through St. Patrick’s Day.” -TPT Review