Looking for a fun way to teach fables to your middle grade to middle school students? These Aesop’s Fables reader’s theater scripts are easy to implement, and students will love them! Practice fluency and speaking while incorporating fables into your language arts instruction.
These four, one-page, three-character scripts with corresponding reader response questions will give your students the chance to: work on fluency and reading comprehension while learning about the fables genre in a fun and engaging way!
What you receive with your purchase:
– Printable PDF file with script, activities, and answer key.
Reviews and Grade Level Usage:
– Over 200 5-star reviews on TPT
– Mostly used with 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade.
– “Love IT for the no prep work! My students found this assignment engaging and fun to do while learning about fables. I appreciated the thorough directions that were provided for the teacher. Thank you so much!” -TPT Review
– “This was the perfect ELA resource for my grade four class. It is exactly what I was looking for and I am thrilled to have it. The Reader’s Theatre for Aesop’s Fables is engaging and permits students to truly express themselves. Thank you so much!” -TPT Review